Foreign students who are desirous of doing PG programmes in IIIT, Hyderabad have to send their applications to The Chair, Standing Committee on PG Admissions, IIIT, Gachibowli, Hyderabad . 500 019, Andhra Pradesh, India with the following information.
- Educational background mentioning the degree, Institution and their corresponding Universities, CGPA, transcripts etc.
- Employment record if any
- Publications if any
- Skills of the candidate
- Membership of Scientific societies
- Area interested for specialization
- Problem a student want to work and importance of the problem
- Certificate from the sponsoring authority supporting the tuition fee
- In case of self support, a document indicating that the candidate can indeed support himself/herself
Tuition fee including boarding and lodging
US Dollars 15,000 per annum per student from developing countries.
US Dollars 20,000 per annum per student from developed countries.
Tuition fee excluding boarding and lodging
US Dollars 14,000 per annum per student from developing countries.
US Dollars 19,000 per annum per student from developed countries.
Charges for Boarding and Lodging:$2000 per annum. $1000 each for boarding and lodging.
Advantages of doing PG programme at IIIT, Hyderabad
At IIIT, Hyderabad equal emphasis is placed on both course work as well as on project work. These projects are from the industry or are cutting edge research projects. Course curriculum consists of a compulsory and elective courses. This allows a student to navigate through the academic requirements as per his/her interest and background
Note: The degree requirements are same for Indian nationals as well as foreign nationals.
Page last updated on 29th August, 2015