Faculty Careers Apply
Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor / Lecturer
The International Institute of Information Technology, a Deemed University (formerly Indian Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad), is a world-class institution, where the passion for learning, teaching, research, problem-solving, and making a difference, is celebrated, invites exceptional teachers & researchers to join as Faculty.
With emphasis on research, the institute has large research centers with over 100 PhD & 250 MS by Research students working on wide ranging topics: Computer Science, Information Security, Software engineering, AI & Robotics, VLSI and Embedded Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Computer Aided Structural Engineering (CASE), Computational Natural Sciences, Bio informatics, Computational Linguistics, IT and social development, Exact Humanities, etc., IIIT-H provides a flexible environment which active industry collaborations for conducting research.
The institute is seeking Faculty Members at all levels in the following areas:
- Computer Science
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Spatial Informatics/GIS Remote Sensing
- Computational & Theoretical Chemistry/Physics/Biology(CNS)
- Computational Linguistics
- Structural Engineering
- Building Science
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Humanities and Social Sciences (Political Science, Economics, Philosophy, History)
- Technology Management/Entrepreneurship
- Cognitive Science
We also encourage applications from other areas of national importance (such as, agriculture, health, e-governance, education, policy studies, arts, etc) wherein there is a strong need to come up with IT/ECE enabled solutions.
Academic & Research Programs
Academic and research programs at the institute:
BTech, MS by Research, PostBSc Dual Degree, MTech, MPhil and PhD.
Candidates should normally have a PhD and an outstanding research record and commitment to teaching. The position and level offered would be based on relevant experience in research and teaching. Candidates without a PhD but demonstrated research record can also be considered in special cases. The compensation (including HRA, LTA, Medical Reimbursement, Other Allowance, etc) is designed to reward the best talent and will not be a limiting factor for the right person.
International Institute of Information Technology
Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500 032
Fax:+91-40-6653 1413; e-mail: email@example.com
Lectureship Program: Outstanding candidates with B.Tech/MCA or M.Tech and desirous of joining faculty can apply for lectureship position and enroll for PhD at the same time. Applications for this program can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for staff careers are Invited for the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant - 07 (Applications Closed - Recruitment kept on Hold)
- Accounts Assistant - 01 (Applications Closed - Recruitment kept on Hold)
- Manager [Administration] - 01 (Applications Closed - Recruitment kept on Hold)
- Junior Engineer [Civil]- 01 (Applications Closed - Recruitment kept on Hold)
- Assistant Executive Engineer [Electrical]- 01 (Applications Closed - Recruitment kept on Hold)
- PHP Developer -01 (Applications Closed - Recruitment kept on Hold)
- Software Developement Engineer -01 (Applications Closed - Recruitment kept on Hold)
Last date for the application submission : 05th July 2019.
- Advertisement for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions - SERC
- Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions - DPS-TSP
- Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions in the Indo-UK Project - RESIDE
- Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST sponsored research
project “Canopy spectral biochemical analysis of forest species using hyperspectral remote
sensing – a case study from Eastern Ghats forest ecosystems”
- Advertisement for the recruitment of JRF positions in the DST sponsored project titled "Residential Building Energy Demand Reduction in India (RESIDE)" Last date 30.01.2018
- Advertisement for various positions at Virtual Labs Engineering and Architecture Division.
Page last updated on 5th December, 2019