No of Positions: 1
IT Head is responsible for leading the hardware and software teams of the institute. The person is responsible for maintenance of computer hardware, software and network infrastructure, training of IT staff, and planning of future solutions. The position will be considered as being equivalent to Assistant Professorship at the institute level.
Masters in CSE or ECE or other related computing/electronics degree.
10+ yrs of experience in leading software/hardware product teams.
- Leading the institute’s software and hardware teams.
- Leading the Maintenance and further development of the Institute Management system (ERP).
- Manage and train Institute staff related to systems and software based on the institute's needs.
- Manage installation and maintainance of computers and network infrastructure.
- Diagnose and solve hardware/software/network related problems.
- Maintenance of mail servers, internet connectivity, and other portals related to administration of the Institute.
- Monitoring of Internet usage.
- Work with users and third party vendors for procuring the infrastructure, and for maintaining existing infrastructure.
- Submit periodic reports on IT infrastructure, security breaches, etc and documentation.
- Test and adopt new technology and security measures for better user experience.
- Monitor and improve the network security.
- Maintain inventory of hardware, software and all other technical resources.
- Plan and recommend IT budget of the Institute.
Interested candidates may send their resumes within 10 days preferably by email with the subject of Name of the Position applied for to email@example.com Or
Submit/Mail to The Personnel Office, IIIT-Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032
Last date for the application submission : 11th Jan 2017
Page last updated on 28th December, 2016