Position: Software Development Engineer
No. of Positions 01
Responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching the products. The jobs require interfacing with various departments of the university and develop software as needed.
Eligibility criteria: B. Tech CSE/IT/ECE with 8+ years of software development experience (or) Masters degree candidates with 5+ years of software development experience will also be considered.
- Solid coding and problem-solving skills in one more programming languages
- Solid foundation in computer science principles with good requirements and design documentation skills.
- Maintenance of the Institute's ERP system.
- Good understanding of SDLC and the Program Management methods
- Ability to create strong working relationships within and across functional teams. Be able to mentor team members to improve their technical and non-technical skills.
- Expertise with Python is preferred
- Experience in cloud technologies and contributions to open source projects would be desirable.
Interested candidates may send their resumes by email with the subject of "Name of the Position" applied for to email@example.com
Last date for the application submission: 5th July 2019 (Closed).
Page last updated on 6th July, 2019