|July 8, 2022 (Before 12:00 noon)||Physical Registration at the academic office and collect Angavastram to those who have paid the Convocation fee online and cleared the no-dues.|
|July 8, 2022 (4:00 PM – 5:00 PM)||Rehearsal for the academic procession|
|July 9, 2022 at 12:30 PM||Report at convocation venue|
|July 9, 2022 at 12:30 PM to 01:30 PM|| Photoshoot (Photographers will be available to take the batch/group-wise photograph)
|July 9, 2022 at 1:45 PM Sharp*||Academic Procession|
|July 9, 2022 from 2.00 PM to 6:00 PM||Convocation Ceremony|
|July 9, 2022 at 6:00 PM||Refreshments|
* Convocation venue doors will be closed by 1:30 PM in order to start the academic procession without any disturbance to the programme.
Covid Precautionary measures at Convocation Venue:
- All attendees for this event must wear face coverings (n95 mask). Limited number of masks would also be made available.
- Maintain appropriate distancing to the extent feasible (recommendation is 6 feet apart from others).
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers will be made available at the venue at entrances, exits, and at additional points for guests and graduates.
- We request you to please avoid attending, if you are experiencing any symptoms such as fever (100.0° and above) or chills, cough, etc.
Bank Details for payment of convocation fee:
Name of Payee: IIIT-Hyderabad,
Currency to be sent: INDIAN RUPEES
Current Bank Account Number: 52081085019
Bank Name and Address: State Bank of India, IIIT Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500032
IFS Code/RTGS Code: SBIN0021161
The trend that has been set and will continue. We are going to have a dress code that suits our ethos.
Following is the dress code for convocation 2022
- Men: Kurtha Pyjama or Kurtha Dhoti
- Women: Saree or Salwar Kameez
- Color: Off White / Pale Cream (Please avoid white colour)
- Material: Handloom Cotton / Silk (Mangalagiri cotton is what you can ask for in the shops)
- Angavastram: Different colour for each program (will be provided by the institute)
Some vendors where you can get the stitched Kurtha Pyjama
- Most of the Khadi Ashrams, Handloom Houses
- APCO EXPORT EXCLUSIF, Cheneta Bhavan,
Room No. 2, Nampally, Hyderabad
- TSCO Handloom House, Metro Estate, Abids,
Hyderabad, Phone : 040-24754480
- Zeenath Handloom House
Shop No. 2-118/1 Ou Colony To Hs Darga Road Near Western Plaza
Shaikpet Darga, Hyderabad-500008,
M: 9347202875; email@example.com
- Dastkar Andhra, 95A Park Lane,
Behind Siddamshetty Complex,
Secunderabad 500 003
- Google Maps Directions from
IIIT to Global Peace Auditorium,
which is on the ISB road.
For any further queries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated on July, 2022