Digital Classroom Technician
Digital Class Rooms being built by the Virtual Labs, IIIT Hyderabad, need Technicians and Studio Assistants/ Managers to handle the studio equipments and recordings as well as post-production work. The educational qualification and expertise is mentioned below:
Technicians - 01
Graduate in Visual Communication with at least 60% in core subjects. At least three years of experience in recording and editing on any professional video editing software. Some of the major activities of the technician will be
- Switching in multi camera's operations, Recording, ensuring 3 videos and audio cable connectivity from operational surroundings.
- Video Streaming from digital classroom to inside IIITH network or outside
- Recording with Handheld camera operations, 6 Outdoor recordings, Video editing (post-production)
- Editing of Recordings, format conversions, Raw or MP4 format Video files sharing
- Logistics during recording in the classroom - Reshuffle tables and chairs, room arrangements, transfer recorded materials etc
- Resolving any issue with equipment, maintenance and security of digital classroom assets/equipment – physical and technical.
- Ability to improvise and address recording and editing complexities and new applications.
- Maintenance of documents and records of the work done as required by the Digital classroom management.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CVs by email to “firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th January, 2022
To view previous positions offered click here.