VLab Past Positions
VLab ‘Call for Proposals’ document
Immediate Staffing Requirements
for Virtual Labs, IIIT Hyderabad Project Phase 4.
Context and Requirement
The Virtual Lab Project, IIIT Hyderabad, requires one Web developer and one Systems Engineer now and may need more as the project progresses. For this, we are looking at working with organizations that can provide the project with competent professionals with relevant skills and experience as required in individual Job Description documents. The idea is that these professionals will satisfy Virtual Lab, IIIT Hyderabad management and give confidence that they will deliver the expected outcomes of the project. For this, Virtual Labs will examine, interview, and verify the competence and attitude of the professionals for every role/ JD. For each of the selected professionals who join and successfully demonstrate their capability, a pre-agreed monthly fee will be paid to the vendor organizations providing them. The vendor organization will strive to provide people till an acceptable one is found. Other processes relevant to acceptance criteria for individual performance, replacement of individual professionals who leave the assignment in between, if it happens, etc, can be proposed and mutually agreed upon.
Organizations interested in the above are requested to submit their proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Proposal for Staffing Virtual Lab Projects with software professionals for IIITH’s Virtual Labs Project Phase 4”. Please submit a complete Proposal with Commercial, and Price aspects, time to fill a position, explaining why Virtual Labs should sign up with you for this work. Your proposals must reach us by 27th May 2022.
Brief Job Descriptions for the Immediate requirement can be seen at this link."
Digital Classroom Technician
Digital Class Rooms being built by the Virtual Labs, IIIT Hyderabad, need Technicians and Studio Assistants/ Managers to handle the studio equipments and recordings as well as post-production work. The educational qualification and expertise is mentioned below:
Technicians - 01
Graduate in Visual Communication with at least 60% in core subjects. At least three years of experience in recording and editing on any professional video editing software. Some of the major activities of the technician will be
- Switching in multi camera's operations, Recording, ensuring 3 videos and audio cable connectivity from operational surroundings.
- Video Streaming from digital classroom to inside IIITH network or outside
- Recording with Handheld camera operations, 6 Outdoor recordings, Video editing (post-production)
- Editing of Recordings, format conversions, Raw or MP4 format Video files sharing
- Logistics during recording in the classroom - Reshuffle tables and chairs, room arrangements, transfer recorded materials etc
- Resolving any issue with equipment, maintenance and security of digital classroom assets/equipment – physical and technical.
- Ability to improvise and address recording and editing complexities and new applications.
- Maintenance of documents and records of the work done as required by the Digital classroom management.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CVs by email to “email@example.com
Deadline: 15th January, 2022