Duration: 03 years
- To provide necessary admin support for the assigned funded project activities like admin support to PI (faculty), technical staff recruitment, coordination in the release of monthly salaries, coordination with the RnD Office and the Accounts Dept in the process of financial statements (UC & SOE), Project Ledger account reconciliation, Arrangement of meetings, Coordination with project staff/students, etc.
- Follow-up and coordination with project participating Institutions; Coordination with external departments like funding body, etc.
- Data entry, Filing of documentation, Scanning of Documents, etc.
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting, and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research activities.
- Any other works assigned by the Reporting Officer and the RnD Office.
Skills & abilities required:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Strong time management skills and multi tasking ability.
- Good technical skills and excellent at MS Office especially in MS word, Excel and Power point with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Knowledge in Accounts is desirable.
- Ability to work in a team and need to handle the pressure.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
Deadline: 31st March, 2022
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your CVs by email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”