IHub-Data/INAI Chief Operations Officer (COO):
- Graduate degree in Engineering (PhD Desirable)
- MBA from recognized/top-tier School.
- 10+ years’ experience (preferably tech company) with 3 years in senior leadership or CXO roles.
- Operational Leadership Experience with new or growing organizations/initiatives. Innovation/startup experience desirable.
The COO of IHub-Data/INAI will be responsible for overseeing all operations of the Hub and will be working closely with the Project Director/CEO & Admin team (general admin, HR, finance, educational programs, fellowship programs, events, etc.) to achieve the overall targets of the Hub.
- Operationalize the Strategy to achieve targets set by the NM-ICPS Mission Office & Hub Governing Board
- Work with the admin staff of the Hub, Establish and review goals for each member, and recommending bonus, incentives, promotion, etc. based on the performance of the employees.
- Resource allocation (space, people, etc.) depending on the need and to meet deadlines/deliverables.
- Timely reporting of technical, financial, and other admin related information to the Mission Directorate and the Hub Governing Board.
- Work with the various committees for project approvals, appraisals & other logistics.
- Help in building/augmenting the Data foundation, Applied Research, Translation, Mobility and Healthcare technical teams to assist in their projects
- Ensure legal and ethical compliance of all activities (administration, finance, technical aspects,…) of the Hub
- Planning and conducting events (popularization/branding, funding, investment, workshops, conferences, winter/summer schools, skill development programs, project evaluations, etc.)
Emoluments: Commensurate to the qualifications and experience. Annual bonus based on performance.
To Apply: Please send your CV including three references, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th August, 2021
Young Researcher Program :
Young Researcher Program in ML for science. Inviting applications from young scientists and engineers excited about the emerging area of ML4Science. join our group to contribute to datasets, ML algorithms and applied research in AI
- BTech/MSc/MTech with strong research aptitude.
- Scripting and/or computational chemistry tools (Eg. molecular dynamics).
- Knowledge of AI/ML desirable.
To Apply: Please send your letter of interest and CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 10th August, 2021Fore more information
To view previous positions offered click here.