P J Narayanan|
Professor & Director
I am a Professor and currently the Director of IIIT, Hyderabad. My research interests include Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, and Parallel Computing.
A CV if you need one.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (1991), MS in Computer Science (1989). University of Maryland, College Park
- B.Tech (Honours) in Computer Science and Engineering (1984). IIT, Kharagpur
- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad.
Director: from April 2013, Dean (Research): 2006 to 2013
Professor: from 2004, Associate Professor: from 2000
Head, Centre for Visual Information Technology: 2000 to 2013
- Interactive Visual Media Group, Microsoft Research, Redmond.
Visiting Scientis: Mayi-July 2003
- Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics, DRDO, Bangalore.
Scientist D, E and Head of Computer Vision & Virtual Reality: 1996 to 2000
- Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh.
Research Faculty Member: 1992 to 1996
- Department of Computer Science, University of Maryland.
Graduate Assistant: 1986 to 1992
- CMC R&D, Secunderabad, India.
Associate Development Engineer: 1984 to 1986
I have been associated with ACM India from its beginning in 2009. I am it's President from 2012 to 2014.
Some of our achievements in the past few years.
Modified September 01, 2013